Paris Visitors Guide
Stunning Sights, Shopping, Events & Attractions in the French Capital
Stunningly located in the heart of the 8th Arrondissement, right in the centre of Paris’ exclusive Golden Triangle, La Tremoille Hotel occupies one of the city’s most desirable locations.
A stone’s throw from the Champs Elysees and the Arc de Triomphe, the hotel boasts some of Paris’ most famous landmark attractions and museums within just a short walk… and offers access to both the Avenue George V and Avenue Montaigne, both mere moments away.
Guests visiting Paris for work can reach the popular la Défense business centre in 15 minutes… and the hotel is pleased to also be able to offer state-of-the-art seminar and meeting rooms for any occasion.
Within the Golden Triangle itself you can find a wealth of French glamour and luxury, ranging from exclusive haute couture boutiques, to renowned jewellers, exceptional craftsman, Michelin-starred cuisine and a host of fashion retailers… and a visit to the stores of Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, Boulevard Haussmann and Avenue Montaigne should be on anyone’s list
Museums & Attractions on Your Doorstep
Thanks to a desirable central Paris location La Tremoille is located in close walking distance to the following must-see museums.
- Grand Palais (10 min. walk), large-scale exhibitions and events, beneath a beautiful glass roof
- Petit Palais (10 min. walk), featuring the Musée de Beaux-Arts de la ville de Paris, and its collections that trace the history of art from Greek Antiquity to the early 20th century
- Musée du Quai Branly (13 min. walk),the museum of African, Asian, Oceanic and American arts and civilisations at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
- The Louvre (20 min. walk), renowned around the world for its stunning collections
- Musée d’Orsay (25 min. walk), set in a former train station, it houses one of the largest collections of impressionist works in the world